Thursday, August 25, 2005

*Praying for our new friends, The Duckworths.



UPDATE: PLEASE CHECK THE DUCKWORTH'S SITE AND READ JACOB'S LAST FEW POSTS, AMAZING!
NOW FAITH IS THE SUBSTANCE OF THINGS HOPED FOR, THE EVIDENCE OF THINGS NOT SEEN. HEBREWS 11:1

I have only been blogging since the beginning of this month. During this month I have linked to quite a few pages and sites. I found a website that interets me, Caringbridge. Through this site I have found The Duckworths. What an amazing godly family! Full of love, hope, strength, joy and four beautiful boys. This morning we got news that one of these boys, Jacob, will be going home to be with his Heavenly Father any day now. He will be getting a new body that is not full of cancer and we know we will see him again. I have truly been inspired to no longer take my children for granted. Each one is a gift from God and only here on earth temporaily, as we are also. Please pray for this family as they go through this difficult time. The Cassadays are praying for you and your family, Jacob Duckworth. Remember, John 14:2-3 and Psalm 23:4 - until we meet in heaven. Hugs!
posted by Shannon @ 7:28 AM |

7 comments

<< Home