Monday, August 08, 2005
*Entering new territory...

Well, here we are! Trying yet another 'something new'. Not quite sure what I'm starting, but here goes! I was very intrigued with a 'blog' I read that belonged to a good friend and I thought, 'I could so do this'. I hope these stories and pictures will be enjoyed by all. We have friends and family scattered around the great USA. (and some in Canada, too!). We moved 3,000 miles from our hometown of 30+ years about 4 years ago and are always trying to stay in touch and share new photos & such. We want our three kids to know that is important to us as a family. Even though we are far away in miles, we can always stay close in our hearts. Not sure how I'm going to find the time, but I can sure try. Thanks P for the inspiration! Enjoy and be blessed. Hugs!




