Wednesday, August 24, 2005

*And then there were three! (Zachary)


Here is our little guy. Our third, our three year old. He is too cute and so funny. He expresses himself best in tantrums, screams and tears. But that's ok, we are all working on this and plan to see it pass soon! We are all a team and we all have a vision, a child with a calm temperment! Has anyone had a child and thought, "this may be our last?" Pete and I knew we wanted three (we are both middle children, so it was easy to come to this agreement) Zack definelty confirmed it for us. As a matter of fact, we believe that if he was born first, he may have been an only child.

Our last child is very expressive and very energetic! He dons a T-shirt that clearly fits him (no pun intended) "I do my own stunts". This shirt was a gift from friends and I crack up every time he wears it. Thanks Coopers! I find Zack climbing cabinets, shelves and bureaus - all day. I think I have seen him outside playing, land on his bottom, and actually 'bounce' off the concrete. Very entergetic! He also informs me that 'he doesn't want to grow up' and 'he rubs my kisses in, not off.'

He is also my biggest love bug, my snuggler and I love it! He is built smaller than the others were at this age and he fits so well when he snuggles. He started complimenting his mom by saying, "mom I love you", "mom I love you so much", "mom you look pretty" in this order every time. I found this so endearing, especially when he would tell me this if I were dressed up and actually had make up on. Now I think he figured the attention it got him and tells me this more often, too often. Like just when I wake up and he wants something right away! Or if he knows he did something wrong, or if he is antagonizing his siblings - you get the picture.

We do indeed realize how blessed we are with this little one (with all of them!) and we know our family wouldn't be complete without him. The challenges are fun and I know we will look back and laugh someday. I love you so much Zachary Daniel!
posted by Shannon @ 10:26 PM |

4 comments

<< Home