Tuesday, August 16, 2005
*Game of the Week.

The new game this week is Memory. Jake beat me yesterday and today we tied. I did not let him win! He is really sharp for 5! Zack is still learning how to be happy for the others who find matches. It seems hard for him to grasp! He is 3! Morgan made fudge yesterday and it is really good! We are enjoying our last few weeks of summer! We are all excited because daddy is off for two days, yeah! We all need to go school shopping soon, I really need not wait till the last minute. Maybe next year! Can't wait to get back into a schedule next month. I really look forward to it. I think Zack is really going to miss the others come September, this year we have two in full day school. What will we do?




