Monday, September 05, 2005
*Last day of summer!

Tonight is the official last day of summer in the Cassaday house. We finished our school shopping and are off to an early bedttime. Tomorrow is the first day of school. We are all packed up and ready to go! 6 am is going to come very soon! My kids enjoyed sleeping in this summer, no more! We had a great summer, didn't do alot - but we kept busy. We didn't have a big family vacation this year, we are getting ready for a huge (when I say 'huge' I mean expensive!) trip back east in November for my sisters wedding. Morgan and I are in it and there will be many pictures to follow! We are excited and are really looking forward to it. Good luck Jaime and Dave!
Well back to the scheduled life. I do look forward to it, as much as I look forward to the summertime and no schedules! Early bedtime, up early, packing lunches, homework, no TV in the morning and afternoon, bible study for me and Zack on Wednesday mornings, PTA meetings, carpooling and volunteering at school. Maybe karate and/or soccer for Jake AND dance and/or ice skating lesson for Morgan. We are all still looking into these options. I love the fall weather.
I wanted to add that Morgan blessed my heart when she said, 'Thanks for a great summer, mom!' Your welcome! Thank you for a great summer, too, kids! Have fun in school this year! Love ya!




