Friday, April 14, 2006
*Happy Anniversay, Baby!


This is the day I meet my best friend, the man I would soon marry and spend the rest of my life growing old with.
We meet on a blind date April 14, 1989. Yep - that's 17 years ago! Can't believe it!
I love you so much, Pete and am so glad for the growing up we have done along the way. You are the greatest person I have ever met. You have taught me so much in so many areas of life and you've been putting up with me this long - you're amazing in that feat alone! Thank you for three of the coolest kids ever! We really do have a great team going on up in here, huh? You are always quick with the compliments and are a huge support system in anything I do, and I thank you for that.
I'm so glad God put us together and I wouldn't want to be on this journey with any one else. You are my life and my world! I know our wedding anniversary isn't until July, but I always remember this day because I almost didn't go on the date that night because of the curling iron burn that occured that morning. So glad I did, though! God had it all planned out, huh? I'm so excited to see what He has for us ahead, too.
I love you more than chocolate, pinker! Hugs and kisses! xoxo
P.S. - THESE PICTURES WERE TAKEN IN 1989 AND 1990, BELIEVE IT OR NOT!!!




