Friday, March 31, 2006

*Thank you, Rachael!



I just want to take a minute to thank Rachael for the kind words you spoke of me. You touched my heart and made me cry! It was so good to see you during your visit up here and I thank you for making the time for us, twice! I know how crazy it is when we go back east to visit, and you were so busy with the wedding. Now I know how my friends feel! (sorry Paula)

We had a ball and I'm glad the kids got together, even if Sevyn and Zack didn't like standing next to each other for a picture. You posted great pictures, too! Even though I don't love the one of me.

Thank you for being my friend and even if you don't move back up here, that will never change. It has been great seeing you grow so much over these years, and I mean in the Lord! You are an awesome mom and wife and I'm so happy to have you as a friend, hugs! xoxo
posted by Shannon @ 12:22 PM |

2 comments

<< Home