Monday, March 27, 2006

*Happy Birthday Mom and Grandmom/Ah-hum!



To my mom, thanks for everything and we pray you have a blessed day! I'll call when the kids get out of school this afternoon.

I just wanted to share some things I learned from my mom over the years:

1. Don't judge a book (person) by its cover.
2. How to give great hugs.
3. Try to see the good in people before the bad.
4. Striking up a friendly conversation with anybody can do a heart good.
5. You can have fun with kids under 6.
6. Try to remember to take the mommy moments with your kids so you don't have to do it with your grandkids. Save the grandmom moments for them!


I'm sure there are so many other things I just can't seem to think of right now, probably because I'm tired from working last night. (I just may keep adding to this list!) I wanted to get this posted before I forgot!

We love you mom/grandmom/ah-hum! We can't wait for you to come out here again! How long are we up to now?!

Hugs and kisses and tons of God's blessings! Shannon, Pete, Morgan, Jacob and Zachary xoxo
posted by Shannon @ 10:45 AM |

3 comments

<< Home