Thursday, November 02, 2006

*Back in the Pacfic NW!



We had a BLAST back east, Hershey was so pretty. The wedding was FABULOUS and a huge thank you and congrats to Melissa and Chris. Mom and the kids did OUTSTANDING!

We got back late Monday night and I keep the kids home from school on Tuesday and we spent the day at the mall. Then we had our Fall Fun Party and church and the kids looked great in their costumes. Did I mention we also got tons of candy?

I just went back to work this morning am on the schedule for the next five days (excluding Sunday)! Tonight we start basketball for Jake, first year for that! Morgan has a small break from cheer practice, thank God!

Next week we start our Women's Conference and we can't wait! This is one of the reasons mom came out for this. If you want more info on this, click on Christian Faith Center on our sidebar. I will get pictures from this weekend up, SOON!

Right now blogger is letting me upload pumpkin patch pictures, FINALLY!

Well, TTFN!!!
posted by Shannon @ 2:17 PM |

1 comments

<< Home