Monday, September 18, 2006

*First day of School.


Finally! Don't you just love the hose in the front yard?!?!


What else happend the week you ask? Well, we sold the house and make settlement the 29th of September! Yeah and PTL! Still looking for a new place and hope to be in it the 1st of October.

Morgan's photo shoot was a blast! We spent the whole day there and got back in time to get the boys. Thanks again Lynae for picking Zack up from school, he had so much fun with Elle and Logan. On a side note, Morgan was very surprised that she didn't leave with her paycheck (or should I say 'cash') that day. Sorry sweetie, welcome to the real world!

Jake had his very first soccer game on Saturday. Yep, 8:45am (this with mom working her last graveyard and on two hours of sleep.) Yes, I was there and very tired. However, that did not keep me from screaming through the whole game. They lost and need alot more practice! Great effort kids!

Zack rode a two wheeler for the first time yesterday! We had a hard time getting him off Jake's bike! We are so proud of you, buddy. You did great, keep it up!

As for the mom, I am officially working my 'morning' schedule this week. I've had off for three days and start tomorrow morning at 5:45am then again on Friday and Saturday. Just in time for Jake's second game at noon. Good luck kids!

BTW, I forgot to mention that Morgan made the cheer squad at school! Yeah, go CFS Eagles!!!





posted by Shannon @ 10:47 AM |

5 comments

<< Home