Saturday, September 09, 2006
*This week and next...
...wow, where to start?Monday - Labor Day, enjoyed time with friends/neighbors and some good BBQ food. Thanks Todd and Sarah, we had fun and wish we could have stayed longer, but somebody had to work at 10pm. We really are going to miss living right across the street, but that won't stop us from hangin out, till next time!
Tuesday - Got all the backpacks and lunches ready for the first day of school. Later that day we received a phone call from our realator informing us that the pending sale of our home was dead because the couple that was going to buy it ran into some financial issues and it wasn't going through. Remember now, the house is half way packed and we have one week till our scheduled settlement date. The fact that I haven't really 'cleaned' since we sold the house and the fact that it has been off the market for three weeks, really taught us this is a great time to stretch our faith. (Praise the Lord and Thank You Jesus!)
Wednesday - First day of school! Am I really old enough to have a 6th grader, 1st grader and yes, little guy started (sniff) preschool! There were no tears, I did good. I guess I'm saving them up for next year, full day kindergarten. Our women's bible study started today too, (Womens Wordshop). I have a full and blessed table of ladies that I will keep every week until June. Can't wait for this great study of growing in the Word. (miss you Rach!)
Thursday - Started unpacking the house, just some things. The house is officially back on the market. Our garage looks like a warehouse with all the boxes and such.
Friday - Started cleaning the house from top to bottom! We also need to stage the house again for showing. Already have one set up for tonight at 6pm.
Saturday - My first day I got a chance to blog, what therapy this is for the mom! Just finishing up with the cleaning and laundry for tomorrow...
Sunday - ...another Open House, 1-4pm!
Monday - Morgan has her first audition/photo shoot with Clearwater Spas. Yeah and good luck, sweetie. But most of all, have fun!
Tuesday - I start on my first 'open shift' at work, 4:30-10:30am. This is my ultimate schedule. Three opens instead of four graveyards. I think this will be better for us all, but most of all - my body! This last year the graves have been really tough. I am really going to miss Jenney, Jen and Allison, love you guys!
Well, that's enough for now, thanks for stopping by and letting me vent. Leaving you with some pictures from the 1st day of school and a scripture I have been standing on this week (and for weeks to come)
James 1:2 (New King James and New Living Translation Versions)
...count it all joy when you fall into various trials.
...whenver trouble comes your way, let it be an opportunity for joy.
(Thanks Verree for the reminder and for being such an awesome friend an example of a Godly mom, you rock!)
BLOGGER WON'T LET ME UPLOAD PICTURES, HOPEFULLY THEY WILL FOLLOW SHORTLY!!!!




