Saturday, May 13, 2006
*Fashion and Friends.
OUR TABLE (THE SAME ALL THREE DAYS.)
FRIDAY, MAY 5TH (WITH MORGAN'S TEACHER, MS. MCFAUL AND AFTER CLEAN UP, HENCE THE BARE TABLES.)

SATURDAY, MAY 6TH (WEARING SOME OF THE SAME CLOTHES FROM TODAY!)

SATURDAY, MAY 12TH (BLOGGING FRIENDS FINALLY MEET!)

Whew! We just ended our last day of our huge annual women's event at church. We had our shows last Friday and Saturday at our south church in SeaTac and this Saturday at our north church in Everett, same show all three days. It was so funny and I could watch it again. We had a blast and are very tired! Thanks, Morgan for all your help - can't wait till next year!
Another really neat thing, we got to meet Michelle and Kieli (I hope I spelled that right, sorry if I didn't!) We had fun and wish we had more time to visit. I know we can always plan that in days to come, with the whole family. These events are fun, but seemed rushed. Never enough time and so many friends! Thanks Michelle for taking the time to check out our church and event. I hope you come back to visit one Sunday for a service.
Enjoy the pictures and have a great weekend!




