Sunday, May 07, 2006
*Thanks for everything, Grandmom!




I just want to take a minute to thank my mother-in-law for all she does for us. We had so much fun visiting, shopping, sightseeing and just talking. The kids loved having her here, and so did I! (Pete did too, I think he'll have a harder time admitting it!)
We are extremeley blessed to have this women in our lives. She has such a giving, loving heart and loves God, too. She was a huge help by just being 'grandmom' with the kids and I thank her for that, too! Having no grandparents out here really makes me appreciate them when they are here! I just let her (and all of them) be the 'grandparent' out here because they don't see them near enough, and the kids love it!
I was thinking about this post and thought about my relationship with my mother-in-law and I realized that she is one of my best friends! No, I'm not trying to score any points and yes, it is clear to see by just about anyone. Thanks mom for just being you. We love you so much and can't wait for your next visit out here! xoxoxo




