*Where does the time go?
Anyone, hello? Help me collect my thoughts Dear God, cause I need to get some things up here! Pictures and stories have been lacking this month, huh? Let's see, we've had soccer come to an end for the boys and Morgan has been busy with the CFS Annual Lip Sync, she was in quite a few acts this year again (first time ever for the five of us to do a skit). I had five stitches from a bad cut at work (my thumb) UGH! Been busy with some field trips with the boys 1st and 3rd grade classes and all three kids did Thanksgiving baskets with their classroom (along with parent and teachers help). And is Thanksgiving really two days away?!?! GEEZ LOUISE! We aren't having a houseful until Friday, friends and fun! That was all very random, sorry I had to get it out somewhat. Hopefully I can follow this up with some pictures and I will all make some sense! -
The Lord will give strength to His people; the Lord blesses His people with peace. Psalm 29:11
posted by Shannon @
8:55 PM |
