Friday, August 22, 2008
*So many...
...summer pictures to get up here! Just need to find the time (now that I'm not only addicted to MySpace but some friend thought I would like Facebook, too - hello, crazyhead, of course I would!) Anywho, I will start with just two of my favorites from this summer.The first one of Morgan and I was at a friends wedding and my mom was right (did I just say that out loud?!?!) - candid pictures are the best. This picture came from the brides sister with a caption that so touched my heart, she said 'I think this captures you and Morgan perfectly!' thanks Dawn and we can't wait for your wedding in February!
The second was just taken last night when the boys decided to 'share' dad sweatshirt all day long! The took turns for the most part, then they both wanted it at the same time - priceless!





