I thank
God everyday for this gift He gave me, my family. I'm not a huge scapbooker and I am horrible at the baby book upkeep! I hope my kids like this blog as much as I do. I would like to keep this up for many years to come. This is also for my husband and hero, Pete. I hope this helps us remember things that go by so fast. Sorry if I'm late for dinner sometimes because I'm 'updating a post' on here. I pray my family has some sort of sense that their mother wasn't always yelling and did actually do other things, like try and document some happy times (and sometimes, not so happy) with pictures and stories of life! This is for you Morgan Lorraine, Jacob Joseph and Zachary Daniel, mommy loves you very much and I want you to know that I don't yell all the time, I just talk loud!
To my husband of 14 years! Thank you Pete for everything, I am truly blessed! I love you and thank God everyday for what we have. You are my hero and my best friend, always and forever. xoxo