Monday, March 31, 2008
*My guilty pleasure...


...is Jon and Kate Plus 8, and I got Morgan hooked! We love them and they are from Pennsylvania, which means I can hear my accent come out of Kate every now and then.
They are so cute together as a couple and they parent pretty okay! If she can do it with eight, I have no room to complain with three! I wish she had some kind of blog or comment page for me to comment on or ask questions (yeah, right - she's not that crazy!) She has inspired me to get alittle more organized, too.
Well here's to Jon and Kate - Keep up the good work and get some good sleep soon!
p.s. Pete and the boys will even watch this with us and enjoy it, too!
Oops - we forgot to wish my mom a happy 60th birthday on the 27th, sorry mom! So glad you got our cards and we all got to sing and talk to you, hugs and kisses!




