Tuesday, February 26, 2008
*There's a teen in the house!

Yep, Morgan is 13 today! We have some special things planned, but they are a surprise so I can't write about them yet.
I can write about the fact that dad made an awesome dinner last night, veal parm! Morgan stayed up late to make yummy Irish Potatoes, she wanted to bring them in today. We are also having cheese cake tonight before mom has to go to a work meeting from 5:30 to 8:30pm and Morgan has dance from 8 - 9pm. (blah!)
I am now heading out to get some balloons, cards and a few things from her brothers to give to her, they trust me to pick something out she will really like!
Morgan,
I know you will have a fun day in school today, cause you have such great friends! Your Irish Potatoes turned out great and I know you won't be bringing any home, everyone is going to love them!
We love you and are so excited about the godly young women you are becoming, these teen years are going to be amazing! God has great things planned for you!
xoxo
Love, Mommy and Daddy (and Jake and Zack, too!)
p.s. I love that picture of Morgan and Jake! I couldn't find one of Morgan alone that was older, so I put one up with her brother. I have to get my scanner fixed!)




