Saturday, December 01, 2007
*Happy Birthday to my 8 year old boy!

Jacob Joseph is celebrating today!
I've been busy with getting settled back in after my trip back east and then jumping into Morgan's Lip Sync production the junior high and high school kids put on annually along with helping the elementary classes get ready for the Christmas Concert (painting tee shirts with the art teacher).
Jake's birthday really did sneek up on us! It is 9pm and we are just now getting ready to sign happy birthday! The Lip Sync was last night and we let him open his present (a Nintendo DS) at 11pm and then off to bed with it!
Today he had a birthday party at the skating rink (for another friend and he just had to go) and then Morgan had to cheer at a basketball game. Did I mention I also had to work this morning, we have been so busy!
Next week we are going swimming at the pool and then dinner with his friends. We love you buddy and thanks for being patient and waiting till next week! Can't wait, we'll have so much fun.
Whew! In my next post I will put up some reunion pictures for sure!




