Saturday, February 18, 2006
*Yes, another blog!
Am I crazy? Well at least this new blog is worth while! It is a journal I started when I found out I was pregnant with Morgan. I started writing in it a week after I found out and keep up with it for about three years. I really wish I would have done it longer and for the boys, too. I think they will understand, though.Morgan came across it and started reading it (and so did I) and I decided to blog it for her. I only started today, but I really think this is going to be fun. I also think it's safer to do this than continue to get sucked into Myspace! I am only allowing myself about 10-15 minutes on that monster of a space! Talk about craziness!
Anyhow, come over and check in on our new blog and tell me what you think. Thanks, and enjoy your long weekend!




