Thursday, February 02, 2006

*Brothers, sisters and the little princess - 1997.




This picture is very special to me. Here's the story, my mom and dad meet in high school, got married right after, had Michael 9 months later and when he was 3 months old found out there were pregnant with me. The next year, I was born. Then after that I don't really remember much about my dad living with us. Then my mom meet my stepdad and had Seth, my dad and stepmom got married and had Jaime and Danielle. I am very close to all my siblings and all my parents, even though my mom and stepdad aren't together anymore, I still send him a Christmas card. My dad and stepmom have been married for about 30 years. We've all had some pretty rocky years, but I believe it made me who I am today. I love my family!

In 1997 my dad turned 50 and I decided to gather everyone for a picture. We had three different pictures done, one of my dads kids (for my dad), one of my moms kids (for my mom) and this one of everyone for me - then I decided to to the black and white thing, I love it and I'm so happy to share it! I remember this day because it was exactly on Morgan's 2nd birthday, how cute is she! Yep, turning 11 this month!
posted by Shannon @ 7:29 AM |

4 comments

<< Home