Monday, January 16, 2006
*Pictures that are way overdue!

Ok, so I've been having some scanner issues that haven't been resolved yet (UGH!) I also have a load of pictures I want to post even though they are old, and by old I mean a few months! So I'll be posting pictures shortly, sorry to bore you all!
I'll leave you with the picture we took when we cut down our Christmas tree in Enumclaw. We couldn't take it in the park because the snow was up to my thigh. That did not stop me from tracking the kids through it (thinking I was getting a picture at the site of the cut!) in their vests and no gloves (yes I did, and don't be mistaken - there were tears and complaining!) Pete sent us back to the van after I became 'crazy mom' and went to cut the tree down himself. He came back to the van (which I no longer have!) with a rip in his favorite Lucky jeans (because of the Christmas card we were using this picture for) and a whole bunch of blood. He fell and cut himself on the saw. Nothing serious (for him, but maybe for me it would have been!)
I was not leaving without 'the' picture for our card! We stopped off roadside to try again. The first stop we found a few wolves and had to dash back to the van. The second stop was a success! The lack of smiles on our faces (execpt for Morgan, of course!) would be explained by the self-timer, which we didn't time very well. We were ALL DONE (and by that I mean, the whole experience!) and had to leave before the kids lost their mother to their father (need I mention 'crazy mom' again!) Just kidding!
I promise the kids (in times like this) that in years to come, they will THANK ME for the pictures I insist on getting!
Well kids, until next year!




