Monday, October 31, 2005
*Two more sleeps!

This is how my kids get the concept of 'tommorow' and 'in a few days'. Well, not Morgan. We leave on Wednesday morning, bright and early! We get into Philadelphia in the afternoon and start the whole wedding protocol: rehersal with dinner, fittings, nails, hair, make up and the big day is Friday, November 4th. I'm so excited to see my family and to see my sister get married!
I wish my brother could make it, but his boys just got here and they really need to get settled. They will be missed! I can't remember the time my brothers and sisters were together in the same place. Maybe soon!
We have a straight through flight and honestly, the kids always do better than me. I am not a good traveler. What is up with the whole 'buy your meal' plan? I don't understand it at all! Whatever!
We also have to squeeze in alot of visiting! These trips always go so fast! I'll try and keep up, but I may be back after the weekend!




