Thursday, October 13, 2005
*Celtic Knot.

I can't believe I haven't posted this before now. Here is a picture of what Pete and I got as our matching tatoos! Yes we did! Two weeks ago tomorrow. I wanted to post pictures soon, actually pictures, but I'm having a hard time getting a good one. This was something we wanted to do for the past 16 years. We talked about it but never decided what or where wanted it, until now. This is a Celtic Knot that means 'the one and only'. Mine is on my lower back and Pete's is on his right upper arm. It is done in black and shaded lighter black. We only got the inside circle and knot, not the triangle on the outside. It's about 2 x 2 inches around. It turned out really good and we are both happy with it.
This was our birthday present to each other and I'm glad it's over! Talk about pain! I would have gone through natural childbirth again to be honest with you! My deliveries were not that painful. I'm happy with the results and again, I'm glad it's over. Pete is ready for another one already, not me! I think I may wait awhile.




