Thursday, July 09, 2009

*Happy belated 4th of July!

Yes, I know - not only am I now at an average of one post per month, I'm late with my holidays. Better late than never, huh?!?! We had an amazing time at the Cantellay Castle with the greatest friends and then we watched the fireworks (that seemed to suffer the cut in costs of the city, not as many as last year).

We are also wishing my sister a happy 29th birthday. We love you Aunt Dee! A congratulations is due to her and Jim who recently got engaged and are expecting their first baby in January! YEAH!!!! There may be a wedding in the Caribbean after the baby is born, who cares when it is - we can't wait!!!

Leaving you with a pic of the kiddos on the 4th!!!

posted by Shannon @ 2:22 PM |

0 comments

<< Home